The Correct spelling is: woman
Common misspellings of the word woman are:
How do you spell woman?. It is not
n., pl. womÂ·en (wÄm'Än).
- An adult female human.
- Women considered as a group; womankind: â€œWoman feels the invidious distinctions of sex exactly as the black man does those of colorâ€ (Elizabeth Cady Stanton).
- An adult female human belonging to a specified occupation, group, nationality, or other category. Often used in combination: an Englishwoman; congresswoman; a saleswoman.
- Feminine quality or aspect; womanliness.
- A female servant or subordinate.
- A wife.
- A female lover or sweetheart. See Usage Note at lady, man, person.
(one's) own woman
to a woman
- Independent in judgment or action: She has always been her own woman.
- Without exception.
[Middle English, from Old English wimman, variant of wÄ«fman : wÄ«f, woman + man, person; see man.]womanless wom'anÂ·less adj.