The Correct spelling is: volume
Common misspellings of the word volume are:
How do you spell volume?. It is not volumne
- A collection of written or printed sheets bound together; a book.
- One of the books of a work printed and bound in more than one book.
- A series of issues of a periodical, usually covering one calendar year.
- A unit of written material assembled together and cataloged in a library.
- A roll of parchment; a scroll.
- (Abbr. V)
- The amount of space occupied by a three-dimensional object or region of space, expressed in cubic units.
- The capacity of such a region or of a specified container, expressed in cubic units.
- Amount; quantity: a low volume of business; a considerable volume of lumber.
- A large amount. Often used in the plural: volumes of praise.
- The amplitude or loudness of a sound.
- A control, as on a radio, for adjusting amplitude or loudness.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin volÅ«men, roll of writing, from volvere, to roll.]