The Correct spelling is: visibly
Common misspellings of the word visibly are:
How do you spell visibly?. It is not visably
- Possible to see; perceptible to the eye: a visible object.
- Obvious to the eye: a visible change of expression.
- Being often in the public view; conspicuous.
- Manifest; apparent: no visible solution to the problem.
- On hand; available: a visible supply.
- Constructed or designed to keep important parts in easily accessible view: a visible file.
- Represented visually, as by symbols.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin vÄ«sibilis, from vÄ«sus, past participle of vidÄ“re, to see. See vision.]visibleness vis'iÂ·bleÂ·ness n.
visibly vis'iÂ·bly adv.