The Correct spelling is: villain
Common misspellings of the word villain are:
How do you spell villain?. It is not villian
- A wicked or evil person; a scoundrel.
- A dramatic or fictional character who is typically at odds with the hero.
- (also vÄl'Än', vÄ-lÄn') Variant of villein.
- Something said to be the cause of particular trouble or an evil: poverty, the villain in the increase of crime.
- Obsolete. A peasant regarded as vile and brutish.
[Middle English vilein, feudal serf, person of coarse feelings, from Old French, from Vulgar Latin *vÄ«llÄnus, feudal serf, from Latin vÄ«lla, country house.]