The Correct spelling is: vehicles
Common misspellings of the word vehicles are:
How do you spell vehicles?. It is not
- A device or structure for transporting persons or things; a conveyance: a space vehicle.
- A self-propelled conveyance that runs on tires; a motor vehicle.
- A medium through which something is transmitted, expressed, or accomplished: His novels are a vehicle for his political views.
- The concrete or specific word or phrase that is applied to the tenor of a metaphor and gives the metaphor its figurative power, as walking shadow in â€œLife's but a walking shadowâ€ (Shakespeare).
- A play, role, or piece of music used to display the special talents of one performer or company.
- A substance of no therapeutic value used to convey an active medicine for administration.
- A substance, such as oil, in which paint pigments are mixed for application.
[Latin vehiculum, from vehere, to carry.]