The Correct spelling is: variety
Common misspellings of the word variety are:
How do you spell variety?. It is not variey or varity or vreity or even vriety for that matter!
n., pl. -ties.
- The quality or condition of being various or varied; diversity.
- A number or collection of varied things, especially of a particular group; an assortment: brought home a variety of snacks.
- A group that is distinguished from other groups by a specific characteristic or set of characteristics.
- A taxonomic subdivision of a species consisting of naturally occurring or selectively bred populations or individuals that differ from the remainder of the species in certain minor characteristics.
- An organism, especially a plant, belonging to such a subdivision.
- A variety show.
[French variÃ©tÃ©, from Old French, from Latin varietÄs, varietÄt-, from varius, various.]