The Correct spelling is: vacuum
Common misspellings of the word vacuum are:
How do you spell vacuum?. It is not acuum or avcuum or bacuum or vaccum or vaccume or vacum or vacumu or vacuu or vaucum or vauum or vcauum or even vcuum for that matter!
n., pl. -uÂ·ums or -uÂ·a (-yÅ«-É™).
- Absence of matter.
- A space empty of matter.
- A space relatively empty of matter.
- A space in which the pressure is significantly lower than atmospheric pressure.
- A state of emptiness; a void.
- A state of being sealed off from external or environmental influences; isolation.
- pl. -uums. A vacuum cleaner.
tr. & intr.v., -umed, -umÂ·ing, -umes.
- Of, relating to, or used to create a vacuum.
- Containing air or other gas at a reduced pressure.
- Operating by means of suction or by maintaining a partial vacuum.
To clean with or use a vacuum cleaner.
[Latin, empty space, from neuter of vacuus, empty, from vacÄre, to be empty.]