The Correct spelling is: usage
Common misspellings of the word usage are:
How do you spell usage?. It is not useage
- The act, manner, or amount of using; use: the usage of a technical term; an instrument that measures water usage.
- The act or manner of treating; treatment: subjected the car to rough usage.
- A usual, habitual, or accepted practice. See synonyms at habit.
- The way in which words or phrases are actually used, spoken, or written in a speech community.
- A particular expression in speech or writing: a nonce usage.
[Middle English, from Old French, from us, from Latin Å«sus, from past participle of Å«tÄ«, to use.]