The Correct spelling is: until
Common misspellings of the word until are:
How do you spell until?. It is not ntil or nutil or unil or unitl or unti or untill or untl or untli or util or even utnil for that matter!
- Up to the time of: We danced until dawn.
- Before (a specified time): She can't leave until Friday.
- Scots. Unto; to.
- Up to the time that: We walked until it got dark.
- Before: You cannot leave until your work is finished.
- To the point or extent that: I talked until I was hoarse. See Usage Note at till2.
[Middle English : un-, up to (from Old Norse und) + til, till; see till2.]