The Correct spelling is: triumph
Common misspellings of the word triumph are:
How do you spell triumph?. It is not
intr.v., -umphed, -umphÂ·ing, -umphs.
- To be victorious or successful; win.
- To rejoice over a success or victory; exult.
- To receive honors upon return from a victory in ancient Rome. Used of a general.
- The fact of being victorious; victory or conquest. See synonyms at victory.
- A noteworthy or spectacular success.
- Exultation or rejoicing over victory or success.
- A public celebration in ancient Rome to welcome a returning victorious commander and his army.
- Obsolete. A public celebration or spectacular pageant.
[Middle English triomfen, from Old French triumpher, from Latin triumphÄre, from triumphus, triumph, from earlier triumpus, ultimately (probably via Etruscan) from Greek thriambos, hymn to Dionysus.]