The Correct spelling is: trash
Common misspellings of the word trash are:
How do you spell trash?. It is not
tr.v., trashed, trashÂ·ing, trashÂ·es.
- Worthless or discarded material or objects; refuse or rubbish.
- Something broken off or removed to be discarded, especially plant trimmings.
- The refuse of sugar cane after extraction of the juice.
- A place or receptacle where rubbish is discarded: threw the wrapper in the trash.
- Empty words or ideas.
- Worthless or offensive literary or artistic material.
- Disparaging, often abusive speech about a person or group.
- A person or group of people regarded as worthless or contemptible.
- To throw away; discard: trashed the broken toaster.
- To wreck or destroy by or as if by vandalism; reduce to trash or ruins.
- To beat up; assault.
- To subject to scathing criticism or abuse; attack verbally: â€œThe â€¦ professor trashes conservative â€¦ proposals as well as liberal nostrumsâ€ (Michael Marien).
- To remove twigs or branches from.
- To cut off the outer leaves of (growing sugar cane).
[Probably of Scandinavian origin; akin to Norwegian dialectal trask.]