The Correct spelling is: transmission
Common misspellings of the word transmission are:
How do you spell transmission?. It is not
- The act or process of transmitting.
- The fact of being transmitted.
- Something, such as a message, that is transmitted.
- An automotive assembly of gears and associated parts by which power is transmitted from the engine to a driving axle. Also called gearbox.
- The sending of a signal, picture, or other information from a transmitter.
[Latin trÄnsmissiÅ, trÄnsmissiÅn-, a sending across, from trÄnsmissus, past participle of trÄnsmittere, to transmit. See transmit.]transmissive transÂ·mis'sive (-mÄs'Äv) adj.