The Correct spelling is: thoughts
Common misspellings of the word thoughts are:
How do you spell thoughts?. It is not
Past tense and past participle of think. n.
- The act or process of thinking; cogitation.
- A product of thinking. See synonyms at idea.
- The faculty of thinking or reasoning.
- The intellectual activity or production of a particular time or group: ancient Greek thought; deconstructionist thought.
- Consideration; attention: didn't give much thought to what she said.
- Intention; purpose: There was no thought of coming home early.
- Expectation or conception: She had no thought that anything was wrong.
- To a small degree; somewhat: You could be a thought more considerate.
[Middle English, from Old English gethÅht, thÅht.]