The Correct spelling is: supposedly
Common misspellings of the word supposedly are:
How do you spell supposedly?. It is not suposedly or even supposingly for that matter!
supposedly supÂ·pos'edÂ·ly (-pÅ'zÄd-lÄ“) adv.
- Presumed to be true or real without conclusive evidence.
- Intended: medication that is supposed to relieve pain.
- Required: He is supposed to go to the store.
- Permitted: We are not supposed to smoke here.
- Firmly believed; expected: You're supposed to be my friend.
SYNONYMS supposed, conjectural, hypothetical, putative, reputed, suppositious, supposititious. These adjectives mean put forth or accepted as being true on inconclusive grounds: the supposed cause of inflation; conjectural criticism; the hypothetical site of a lost culture; a foundling's putative father; the reputed author of the article; suppositious reconstructions of dead languages; supposititious hypotheses.