The Correct spelling is: speech
Common misspellings of the word speech are:
How do you spell speech?. It is not speach or even sprech for that matter!
- The faculty or act of speaking.
- The faculty or act of expressing or describing thoughts, feelings, or perceptions by the articulation of words.
- Something spoken; an utterance.
- Vocal communication; conversation.
- A talk or public address: â€œThe best impromptu speeches are the ones written well in advanceâ€ (Ruth Gordon).
- A printed copy of such an address.
- One's habitual manner or style of speaking.
- The language or dialect of a nation or region: American speech.
- The sounding of a musical instrument.
- The study of oral communication, speech sounds, and vocal physiology.
- Archaic. Rumor.
[Middle English speche, from Old English sprÃ¦Ì„c, spÃ¦Ì„c.]