How to spell team in spanish
In spanish, the word team can be spelled:
- Sports & Games. A group on the same side, as in a game.
- A group organized to work together: a team of engineers.
- Two or more draft animals used to pull a vehicle or farm implement.
- A vehicle along with the animal or animals harnessed to it.
- A group of animals exhibited or performing together, as horses at an equestrian show.
- A brood or flock.
- Obsolete. Offspring; lineage.
v., teamed, teamÂ·ing, teams. v.tr.
- To harness or join together so as to form a team.
- To transport or haul with a draft team.
- To form a team or an association. Often used with up.
- To drive a team or truck.
[Middle English, team of draft animals, from Old English tÄ“am.]