How to spell daughter in spanish
In spanish, the word daughter can be spelled:
- One's female child.
- A female descendant.
- A woman considered as if in a relationship of child to parent: a daughter of the nation.
- One personified or regarded as a female descendant: â€œCulturally Japan is a daughter of Chinese civilizationâ€ (Edwin O. Reischauer).
- Physics. The immediate product of the radioactive decay of an element.
- Possessing the characteristics of a daughter; having the relationship of a daughter.
- Biology. Of or relating to a cell, organelle, or other structure produced by division or replication: daughter cell; daughter DNA.
- Physics. Produced by or resulting from the decay of a radioactive element: daughter atom; daughter nuclide.
[Middle English doughter, from Old English dohtor.]daughterly daugh'terÂ·ly adj.