How to spell cow in spanish
In spanish, the word cow can be spelled:
- The mature female of cattle of the genus Bos.
- The mature female of other large animals, such as whales, elephants, or moose.
- A domesticated bovine of either sex or any age.
have a cow
till the cows come home Informal.
- Slang. To become amazed, angered, or upset: He had a cow when he saw the mess we made.
- For a very long time; indefinitely: They could argue till the cows come home and still not reach an agreement.
[Middle English cou, from Old English cÅ«.]cowy cow'y adj.