The Correct spelling is: southwest
Common misspellings of the word southwest are:
How do you spell southwest?. It is not
- (Abbr. SW) The direction or point on the mariner's compass halfway between due south and due west, or 135Â° west of due north.
- An area or region lying in the southwest.
- Southwest A region of the southwest United States generally including New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, California, and Nevada and sometimes Utah and Colorado.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the southwest.
- Originating in or coming from the southwest: a southwest wind.
In, from, or toward the southwest.southwestern southÂ·west'ern adj.