The Correct spelling is: science
Common misspellings of the word science are:
How do you spell science?. It is not cience or csience or sceince or scence or sciece or sciecne or scienc or sciene or scienec or scince or scinece or sicence or even sience for that matter!
- The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of phenomena.
- Such activities restricted to a class of natural phenomena.
- Such activities applied to an object of inquiry or study.
- Methodological activity, discipline, or study: I've got packing a suitcase down to a science.
- An activity that appears to require study and method: the science of purchasing.
- Knowledge, especially that gained through experience.
- Science Christian Science.
[Middle English, knowledge, learning, from Old French, from Latin scientia, from sciÄ“ns, scient-, present participle of scÄ«re, to know.]