The Correct spelling is: sandwich
Common misspellings of the word sandwich are:
How do you spell sandwich?. It is not sandwhich
tr.v., -wiched, -wichÂ·ing, -wichÂ·es.
- Two or more slices of bread with a filling such as meat or cheese placed between them.
- A partly split long or round roll containing a filling.
- One slice of bread covered with a filling.
- Something resembling a sandwich.
- To make into or as if into a sandwich.
- To insert (one thing) tightly between two other things of differing character or quality.
- To make room or time for: sandwiched a vacation between business trips.
[After John Montagu, Fourth Earl of Sandwich (1718â€“1792), British politician.]