The Correct spelling is: safely
Common misspellings of the word safely are:
How do you spell safely?. It is not
adj., safÂ·er, safÂ·est.
- Secure from danger, harm, or evil.
- Free from danger or injury; unhurt: safe and sound.
- Free from risk; sure: a safe bet.
- Affording protection: a safe place.
- Baseball. Having reached a base without being put out, as a batter or base runner.
- A metal container usually having a lock, used for storing valuables.
- A repository for protecting stored items, especially a cooled compartment for perishable foods: a cheese safe.
- Slang. A condom.
[Middle English sauf, from Old French, from Latin salvus, healthy.]safely safe'ly adv.
safeness safe'ness n.