The Correct spelling is: reservoir
Common misspellings of the word reservoir are:
How do you spell reservoir?. It is not resevoir
- A natural or artificial pond or lake used for the storage and regulation of water.
- A receptacle or chamber for storing a fluid.
- An underground accumulation of petroleum or natural gas.
- Anatomy. See cisterna (sense 1).
- A large or extra supply; a reserve: a reservoir of good will.
- Medicine. An organism or a population that directly or indirectly transmits a pathogen while being virtually immune to its effects.
[French rÃ©servoir, from rÃ©server, to reserve, from Old French reserver. See reserve.]