The Correct spelling is: recycle
Common misspellings of the word recycle are:
How do you spell recycle?. It is not
tr.v., -cled, -cling, -cles.
recyclable reÂ·cy'claÂ·ble adj. & n.
- To put or pass through a cycle again, as for further treatment.
- To start a different cycle in.
- To extract useful materials from (garbage or waste).
- To extract and reuse (useful substances found in waste).
- To use again, especially to reprocess: recycle aluminum cans; recycle old jokes.
- To recondition and adapt to a new use or function: recycling old warehouses as condominiums.
recycler reÂ·cy'cler n.