The Correct spelling is: reception
Common misspellings of the word reception are:
How do you spell reception?. It is not
- The act or process of receiving or of being received.
- Football. The act or an instance of catching a forward pass.
- A welcome, greeting, or acceptance: a friendly reception.
- A social function, especially one intended to provide a welcome or greeting: a wedding reception.
- Mental approval or acceptance: the reception of a new theory.
- Conversion of transmitted radio waves or electric signals into perceptible forms, such as sound or light, by means of antennas and electronic equipment.
- The condition or quality of the waves or signals so received.
[Middle English recepcion, from Old French reception, from Latin receptiÅ, receptiÅn-, from receptus, past participle of recipere, to receive. See receive.]