The Correct spelling is: query
Common misspellings of the word query are:
How do you spell query?. It is not
n., pl. -ries.
tr.v., -ried, -ryÂ·ing, -ries.
- A question; an inquiry.
- A doubt in the mind; a mental reservation.
- A notation, usually a question mark, calling attention to an item in order to question its validity or accuracy.
- To express doubt or uncertainty about; question: query someone's motives.
- To put a question to (a person). See synonyms at ask.
- To mark (an item) with a notation in order to question its validity or accuracy.
[Alteration of obsolete quaere, quere, from Latin quaere, imperative of quaerere, to ask, to seek.]querier que'riÂ·er n.