The Correct spelling is: presence
Common misspellings of the word presence are:
How do you spell presence?. It is not presense
- The state or fact of being present; current existence or occurrence.
- Immediate proximity in time or space.
- The area immediately surrounding a great personage, especially a sovereign.
- A person who is present.
- A person's bearing, especially when it commands respectful attention: â€œHe continues to possess the presence, mental as well as physical, of the young manâ€ (Brendan Gill).
- The quality of self-assurance and effectiveness that permits a performer to achieve a rapport with the audience: stage presence.
- A supernatural influence felt to be nearby.
- The diplomatic, political, or military influence of a nation in a foreign country, especially as evidenced by the posting of its diplomats or its troops there: â€œThe American diplomatic presence in London began in 1785 when John Adams became our first ministerâ€ (Nancy Holmes).