The Correct spelling is: pregnant
Common misspellings of the word pregnant are:
How do you spell pregnant?. It is not
- Carrying developing offspring within the body.
- Weighty or significant; full of meaning: a conversation occasionally punctuated by pregnant pauses.
- Of great or potentially great import, implication, or moment: â€œIt was a politically pregnant time in Polandâ€ (New York).
- Filled or fraught; replete: â€œThis was, from the Party's point of view, both deplorable in itself and pregnant with danger for the futureâ€ (Robert Conquest).
- Having a profusion of ideas; creative or inventive.
- Producing results; fruitful: a pregnant decision.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Latin praegnÄns, praegnant-, variant of praegnÄs.]pregnantly preg'nantÂ·ly adv.