How to spell feast in portuguese
In portuguese, the word feast can be spelled:
- A large, elaborately prepared meal, usually for many persons and often accompanied by entertainment; a banquet.
- A meal that is well prepared and abundantly enjoyed.
- A periodic religious festival commemorating an event or honoring a god or saint.
- Something giving great pleasure or satisfaction: a book that is a veritable feast for the mind.
v., feastÂ·ed, feastÂ·ing, feasts. v.tr.
To give a feast for; entertain or feed sumptuously: feasted the guests on venison. v.intr.
- To partake of a feast; eat heartily.
- To experience something with gratification or delight: feasted on the view.
feast (one's) eyes on
- To be delighted or gratified by the sight of: We feasted our eyes on the paintings.
[Middle English feste, from Old French, from Vulgar Latin *fÄ“sta, from Latin, pl. of fÄ“stum, from fÄ“stus, festive.]feaster feast'er n.