The Correct spelling is: pool
Common misspellings of the word pool are:
How do you spell pool?. It is not
intr.v., pooled, poolÂ·ing, pools.
- A small body of still water.
- An accumulation of standing liquid; a puddle: a pool of blood.
- A deep or still place in a stream.
- A swimming pool.
- An underground accumulation of petroleum or gas in porous sedimentary rock.
- To form pools or a pool: The receding tide pooled in hollows along the shore.
- To accumulate in a body part: preventing blood from pooling in the limbs.
[Middle English, from Old English pÅl.]