The Correct spelling is: perennially
Common misspellings of the word perennially are:
How do you spell perennially?. It is not perenially
- Lasting or active through the year or through many years.
- Lasting an indefinitely long time; enduring: perennial happiness.
- Appearing again and again; recurrent. See synonyms at continual.
- Botany. Living three or more years.
- Botany. A perennial plant.
- Something that recurs or seems to recur on a yearly or continual basis: â€œthat hardy perennial, the budget deficitâ€ (David S. Broder).
[Latin perennis (per-, throughout; see perâ€“ + annus, year) + â€“AL1.]perennially perÂ·en'niÂ·alÂ·ly adv.