The Correct spelling is: officially
Common misspellings of the word officially are:
How do you spell officially?. It is not offcially or offically or officaly or even officialy for that matter!
- Of or relating to an office or a post of authority: official duties.
- Authorized by a proper authority; authoritative: official permission.
- Holding office or serving in a public capacity: an official representative.
- Characteristic of or befitting a person of authority; formal: an official banquet.
- Authorized by or contained in the U.S. Pharmacopoeia or National Formulary. Used of drugs.
- One who holds an office or position, especially one who acts in a subordinate capacity for an institution such as a corporation or governmental agency.
- Sports. A referee or umpire.
[From Middle English, ecclesiastical officer, from Old French, from Latin officiÄlis, an attendant of an office, from officium, duty, service. See office.]officialdom ofÂ·fi'cialÂ·dom n.
officially ofÂ·fi'cialÂ·ly adv.