The Correct spelling is: occasional
Common misspellings of the word occasional are:
How do you spell occasional?. It is not ocasional or ocassional or even occassional for that matter!
- Occurring from time to time. See synonyms at periodic.
- Not habitual; infrequent: took an occasional glass of wine.
- Created for a special occasion: occasional verse.
- Intended for use as the occasion requires: an occasional chair.
- Acting as a cause.
- Acting in a specified capacity from time to time: an occasional hunter.