The Correct spelling is: necessities
Common misspellings of the word necessities are:
How do you spell necessities?. It is not neccessities
n., pl. -ties.
- The condition or quality of being necessary.
- Something necessary: The necessities of life include food, clothing, and shelter.
- Something dictated by invariable physical laws.
- The force exerted by circumstance.
- The state or fact of being in need.
- Pressing or urgent need, especially that arising from poverty.
- As an inevitable consequence; necessarily.
[Middle English necessite, from Old French, from Latin necessitÄs, from necesse, necessary. See necessary.]