The Correct spelling is: naked
Common misspellings of the word naked are:
How do you spell naked?. It is not
- Having no clothing on the body; nude.
- Having no covering, especially the usual one: a naked sword.
- Devoid of vegetation, trees, or foliage: the naked ground; naked tree limbs.
- Being without addition, concealment, disguise, or embellishment: the naked facts; naked ambition.
- Devoid of a specified quality, characteristic, or element: a look that was naked of all pretense.
- Exposed to harm; vulnerable: â€œnaked to mine enemiesâ€ (Shakespeare).
- Not encased in ovaries: naked seeds.
- Unprotected by scales: naked buds.
- Lacking a perianth: naked flowers.
- Without leaves or pubescence: naked stalks.
- Zoology. Lacking outer covering such as scales, fur, feathers, or a shell.
[Middle English, from Old English nacod.]nakedly na'kedÂ·ly adv.
nakedness na'kedÂ·ness n.