The Correct spelling is: much
Common misspellings of the word much are:
How do you spell much?. It is not
adj., more (mÃ´r, mÅr), most (mÅst).
Great in quantity, degree, or extent: not much rain; much affection. n.
adv., more, most.
- A large quantity or amount: Much has been written.
- Something great or remarkable: The campus wasn't much to look at.
- To a great degree or extent: much smarter.
- Just about; almost: much the same.
- Frequently; often: doesn't get out much.
- Almost the same: I thought as much. She said as much.
[Middle English muche, short for muchel, from Old English mycel.]