The Correct spelling is: minute
Common misspellings of the word minute are:
How do you spell minute?. It is not
n. (Abbr. min.)
tr.v., -utÂ·ed, -utÂ·ing, -utes.
- A unit of time equal to one sixtieth of an hour, or 60 seconds.
- A unit of angular measurement equal to one sixtieth of a degree, or 60 seconds. Also called minute of arc.
- A measure of the distance one can cover in a minute: lives ten minutes from school.
- A short interval of time; moment. See synonyms at moment.
- A specific point in time: Stop that this minute!
- A note or summary covering points to be remembered; a memorandum.
- minutes An official record of the proceedings of a meeting.
To record in a memorandum or the minutes of a meeting.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Medieval Latin (pars) minÅ«ta (prÄ«ma), (first) minute (part), from Latin minÅ«ta, feminine of minÅ«tus, small. See minute2.]