The Correct spelling is: minimum
Common misspellings of the word minimum are:
How do you spell minimum?. It is not minumum
n., pl. -mums or -ma (-mÉ™).
- The least possible quantity or degree.
- The lowest degree or amount reached or recorded; the lower limit of variation.
- A lower limit permitted by law or other authority.
- A sum of money set by a nightclub or restaurant as the least amount each patron must spend on food and drink.
- The smallest number in a finite set of numbers.
- A value of a function that is less than any other value of the function over a specific interval.
Of, consisting of, or representing the lowest possible amount or degree permissible or attainable.
[Latin, from neuter of minimus, least.]