The Correct spelling is: metallic
Common misspellings of the word metallic are:
How do you spell metallic?. It is not metalic
- Of, relating to, or having the characteristics of a metal.
- Containing a metal: a metallic compound.
- Having a quality suggesting or associated with metal, especially:
- Lustrous; sparkling: metallic colors.
- Sharp-tasting: an unpleasant, metallic flavor.
- Harshly resonant: â€œthe strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant bladesâ€ (Ambrose Bierce).
metallically meÂ·tal'liÂ·calÂ·ly adv.
- A yarn or fiber made of or containing metal.
- A fabric, typically shiny or iridescent, made of such yarn or fiber.