The Correct spelling is: message
Common misspellings of the word message are:
How do you spell message?. It is not
v.tr., -saged, -sagÂ·ing, -sagÂ·es.
- A usually short communication transmitted by words, signals, or other means from one person, station, or group to another.
- The substance of such a communication; the point or points conveyed: gestured to a waiter, who got the message and brought the bill.
- A statement made or read before a gathering: a retiring coach's farewell message.
- A basic thesis or lesson; a moral: a play with a message.
- To send a message to.
- To send as a message: messaged the report by cable.
To send a message; communicate.
[Middle English, from Old French, from Medieval Latin missÄticum, from Latin missus, past participle of mittere, to send.]