The Correct spelling is: manager
Common misspellings of the word manager are:
How do you spell manager?. It is not
managership man'agÂ·erÂ·ship' n.
- One who handles, controls, or directs, especially:
- One who directs a business or other enterprise.
- One who controls resources and expenditures, as of a household.
- One who is in charge of the business affairs of an entertainer.
- One who is in charge of the training and performance of an athlete or a team.
- A student who is in charge of the equipment and records of a school or college team.