The Correct spelling is: majesty
Common misspellings of the word majesty are:
How do you spell majesty?. It is not
n., pl. -ties.
- The greatness and dignity of a sovereign.
- The sovereignty and power of God.
- Supreme authority or power: the majesty of the law.
- A royal personage.
- Majesty Used with His, Her, or Your as a title and form of address for a sovereign.
- Royal dignity of bearing or aspect; grandeur.
- Stately splendor; magnificence, as of style or character: the Parthenon in all its majesty.
[Middle English mageste, maieste, from Old French majeste, from Latin mÄiestÄs.]