The Correct spelling is: maintenance
Common misspellings of the word maintenance are:
How do you spell maintenance?. It is not aintenance or amintenance or mainenance or mainetnance or maintainance or maintainence or maintance or mainteance or mainteannce or maintenace or maintenacne or maintenanc or maintenane or maintenanec or maintenence or maintennace or maintennce or maintnance or maintneance or maitenance or maitnenance or manitenance or mantenance or miantenance or even mintenance for that matter!
- The act of maintaining or the state of being maintained.
- The work of keeping something in proper condition; upkeep.
- Provision of support or livelihood: took over the maintenance of her family.
- Means of support or livelihood: was ordered to pay maintenance for both children.
- Law. The unlawful meddling in a suit by providing either party with the means to carry it on.
[Middle English maintenaunce, from Old French maintenance, from maintenir, to maintain. See maintain.]