The Correct spelling is: library
Common misspellings of the word library are:
How do you spell library?. It is not libary
n., pl. -ies.
- A place in which literary and artistic materials, such as books, periodicals, newspapers, pamphlets, prints, records, and tapes, are kept for reading, reference, or lending.
- A collection of such materials, especially when systematically arranged.
- A room in a private home for such a collection.
- An institution or foundation maintaining such a collection.
- A commercial establishment that lends books for a fee.
- A series or set of books issued by a publisher.
- A collection of recorded data or tapes arranged for ease of use.
- A set of things similar to a library in appearance, function, or organization: a library of computer programs.
- Genetics. A collection of cloned DNA sequences whose location and identity can be established by mapping the genome of a particular organism.
[Middle English librarie, from Anglo-Norman, from Latin librÄrium, bookcase, from neuter of librÄrius, of books, from liber, libr-, book.]