The Correct spelling is: liaison
Common misspellings of the word liaison are:
How do you spell liaison?. It is not iaison or ilaison or laiison or laison or liaion or liaiosn or liaisn or liaisno or liaiso or liasion or liason or liiason or even liison for that matter!
- An instance or a means of communication between different groups or units of an organization, especially in the armed forces.
- One that maintains communication: served as the President's liaison with Congress.
- A close relationship, connection, or link.
- An adulterous relationship; an affair.
- Linguistics. Pronunciation of the usually silent final consonant of a word when followed by a word beginning with a vowel, especially in French.
[French, from Old French, from Latin ligÄtiÅ, ligÄtiÅn-, from ligÄtus, past participle of ligÄre, to bind. See ligate.]