The Correct spelling is: left
Common misspellings of the word left are:
How do you spell left?. It is not lefted
- Of, belonging to, located on, or being the side of the body to the north when the subject is facing east.
- Of, relating to, directed toward, or located on the left side.
- Located on the left side of a person facing downstream: the left bank of a river.
- often Left Of or belonging to the political or intellectual left.
- The direction or position on the left side.
- The left side.
- The left hand.
- A turn in the direction of the left hand or side.
- often Left
- The people and groups who advocate liberal, often radical measures to effect change in the established order, especially in politics, usually to achieve the equality, freedom, and well-being of the common citizens of a state. Also called left wing.
- The opinion of those advocating such measures.
- Sports. A blow delivered by a boxer's left hand.
- Baseball. Left field.
Toward or on the left.
[Middle English, from Old English lyft-, weak, useless (in lyftÄdl, paralysis).]