The Correct spelling is: innocence
Common misspellings of the word innocence are:
How do you spell innocence?. It is not inocence
- The state, quality, or virtue of being innocent, as:
- Freedom from sin, moral wrong, or guilt through lack of knowledge of evil.
- Guiltlessness of a specific legal crime or offense.
- Freedom from guile, cunning, or deceit; simplicity or artlessness.
- Lack of worldliness or sophistication; naivetÃ©.
- Lack of knowledge or understanding; ignorance.
- Freedom from harmfulness; inoffensiveness.
- One that is innocent.
- Botany. See blue-eyed Mary.