The Correct spelling is: information
Common misspellings of the word information are:
How do you spell information?. It is not infomation or even informtion for that matter!
informational in'forÂ·ma'tionÂ·al adj.
- Knowledge derived from study, experience, or instruction.
- Knowledge of specific events or situations that has been gathered or received by communication; intelligence or news. See synonyms at knowledge.
- A collection of facts or data: statistical information.
- The act of informing or the condition of being informed; communication of knowledge: Safety instructions are provided for the information of our passengers.
- Computer Science. Processed, stored, or transmitted data.
- A numerical measure of the uncertainty of an experimental outcome.
- Law. A formal accusation of a crime made by a public officer rather than by grand jury indictment.