The Correct spelling is: independent
Common misspellings of the word independent are:
How do you spell independent?. It is not idependent or idnependent or indeendent or indeepndent or indepedent or indepednent or independant or independen or independendet or independet or independetn or independnet or independnt or indepenednt or indepenent or indepndent or indepnedent or indipendent or indpeendent or indpendent or inedpendent or inependent or ndependent or even nidependent for that matter!
- Not governed by a foreign power; self-governing.
- Free from the influence, guidance, or control of another or others; self-reliant: an independent mind.
- Not determined or influenced by someone or something else; not contingent: a decision independent of the outcome of the study.
- often Independent Affiliated with or loyal to no one political party or organization.
- Not dependent on or affiliated with a larger or controlling entity: an independent food store; an independent film.
- Not relying on others for support, care, or funds; self-supporting.
- Providing or being sufficient income to enable one to live without working: a person of independent means.
- Not dependent on other variables.
- Of or relating to a system of equations no one of which can be derived from another equation in the system.
- Independent Of or relating to the 17th-century English Independents.
independently in'deÂ·pen'dentÂ·ly adv.
- often Independent One that is independent, especially a voter, officeholder, or political candidate who is not committed to a political party.
- Independent A member of a movement in England in the 17th century advocating the political and religious independence of individual congregations.
- Independent Chiefly British. A Congregationalist.