The Correct spelling is: hierarchy
Common misspellings of the word hierarchy are:
How do you spell hierarchy?. It is not heirarchy or herarchy or hiearchy or hiearrchy or hierachy or hieracrhy or hierarch or hierarcy or hierarcyh or hierarhcy or hierarhy or hierrachy or hierrchy or hirarchy or hirearchy or ierarchy or even iherarchy for that matter!
n., pl. -chies.
- A body of persons having authority.
- Categorization of a group of people according to ability or status.
- The group so categorized.
- A series in which each element is graded or ranked: put honesty first in her hierarchy of values.
- A body of clergy organized into successive ranks or grades with each level subordinate to the one above.
- Religious rule by a group of ranked clergy.
- One of the divisions of angels.
[Middle English ierarchie, from Old French, from Medieval Latin hierarchia, from Greek hierarkhiÄ, rule of a high priest, from hierarkhÄ“s, high priest. See hierarch.]